Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Broken Phone


This device (phone) is broken.


Write about a time you broke something!


OR


Imagine that you broke your device or phone and describe how it happened.


WALT use different sentence starters and lengths.


To do this, I will try to:
  • Start sentences with different words
  • Start sentences with capital letters
  • Use other punctuation (check the ladder)
  • Show my feelings
  • Use my senses to describe
  • Include strong verbs


BROKEN
I was working  with my computer holding it by the screen and then it wacked into the wall but it didn't break. I kept working and then it slipped out of  my hand and the screen cracked and I was going
oh no what am I going to do?
I took it home and mum said we will take it into the shop and get it fixed. I said thank you mum and when dad got home my mum and dad went to the computer shop and got the screen  first.




No comments:

Post a Comment