Thursday, April 17, 2014

DSCF1599.JPG
I like kickboxing because it keeps you fit and to be able to protect your self. If you  keep training you will get stronger and maybe some day you might become a world champion kickboxer. I  am going to keep training so one day I might be a champion kickboxer.  When you go into a fight, you have to breathe.  

When you punch and kick, you have to go in towards them not back away and when you are tired you feel like you can't go on but when they come at you you have to kick them to keep them away from you.  I have not had a fight yet so I am a bit nervous about my fight. I do not who I am fight but I have to fit anyone who is there that is the same weight as me and the same age.
I can't wait to go and have my fit and try my hardest to win and to do my best to  defend  myself. I think kickboxing is a cool sport for kids it teaches you to protect their self, keeps you safe  and to keep them strong. I like it cos they teach you lots of new things and activity
I like kickboxing.  

2 comments:

  1. Kickboxing is a great way to stay fit, and learn new skills. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work Trent keep it up

    ReplyDelete