Thursday, May 08, 2014

my dog

In one and a half  weeks I am getting a British Bulldog. It is also a cute puppy it is white and also light brown. We are going to get it from Waipuk It is going to be called Coco and we are going to get it a puffer jacket. It is my dads dog. British Bulldogs are a good family dogs for around kids cos they  protect  them no matter what. When they get bigger they look like big fat pigs. I like british Bulldogs cos  they are strong ,big and bofey and they are wrinkled.  British Bulldogs are good guard dogs cos the are strong and cos they are big and wide.  They need more looking after than any other dog.
They need to be looked after every day and  have to be a inside dog because they are a very expensive dogs and people steal them
because they are  cos they can sell them for lots of money. I like british bulldogs  

No comments:

Post a Comment